You’re still here! I knew that cliff-hanger would get you. It wasn’t a cliff-hanger. Thanks for coming back for more ME. I promise, it’s almost over.
Hm. How do you suppose I make the number lister start at 17? Let’s just pretend, mkay?
- The comments I hear most when out with my three children are: “THREE girls??” and “Poor daddy (with the optional tag of ‘I’ll bet he wanted a boy’ or ‘boy, is he outnumbered!)” and “Where’s the red hair?” and “You’ve sure got your hands full!”/”You must be busy!”
- My favorite book to read to my babies is Guess How Much I Love You. I guarantee by the time I get to the end I have a lump in my throat when I read the line “I love you to the moon and back.”
- I love to sing. A lot. At home, in the car, in front of people – I don’t really care.
- I feel like Pinterest is the best thing that’s happened to the internet since the internet. It has my heart.
- In high school I had over 75 pairs of shoes. A couple of guys in my Physics class started to call me Shoes. Which I hated with a white hot fury. Had they chosen “Imelda” or something with some creativity, I don’t think I would have cared a bit.
- Yes. I read the Twilight books. And I may or may not be reading them again in preparation for Breaking Dawn Part I. What of it?
- I have always wanted to live in a river town.
- My favorite ice cream topping at home is hot cocoa powder.
- When I was in 5th grade we had to draw a picture of our favorite place, and I drew a picture of a mall. Southdale, in Edina, MN to be exact.
- I am the kind of geek who went to French camp. Twice. Almost three times (darn you, Mononucleosis!!). And I loved it.
- When I went to French camp, Chelsea Clinton had just finished camp at the German camp down the road that weekend.
- I knew the Husband (Captain America? Oh I don’t know. I DON’T KNOW.) had the engagement ring before he proposed. I went through several dates being So Sure This Was IT! When he did propose, I had no clue. He managed to completely surprise me.
- I am also the kind of geek who really loves to visit historical places.
- I am currently reading the Bible in 90 days. Roughly. I’ve never read the entire thing, and felt like I wanted to do it all in order and in less than a year (too easy to quit). The Old Testament was rough for me. But I have to say, I have a much better appreciation for the need for Jesus. Some crazy, crazy things went down in the Old Testament.
- Since my family owned a newspaper, I have been a Mac girl my whole life. I have never owned a PC.
- I don’t camp. Roughing it is a Super 8. But I sort of wish I camped so our girls would grow up with some camping memories. But again, that would require camping.
There you have it – 32 random things about me (since I’ve been helping Ella with homework I’m reasonably sure 16+16 is 32 – but now she’s into scalene triangles and I think that’s where she’ll lose me). It’s been therapeutic just to write again, and I’m looking forward to more of it. So much so, I’d even take requests.