So much. There’s so much going on. I’m working on getting the half written posts in my head fully written and actually on Ye Olde Blog. Meanwhile, hooray for Random Tuesday Thoughts!
First up, some friends are doing an awesome thing this month. If you know me, you know I LOVE Thanksgiving. LOVE it. So, with them, I’m committing to listing something I’m thankful for in every post this month. They made a cute little button.
First up: I am thankful for my sweet girls. And Captain America. They make my life interesting and fun, and I learn so much from all of them. I have been extremely blessed.
Now, some RTT:
- Starbucks’ Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate is delicious. Really delicious.
- We’ve gotten into the gift portion of Fall in Wisconsin. Every day that is Fall and not Winter is a gift. Because, really, Winter could come any minute. It was a strange freak of nature that snow hit the east coast but hasn’t hit here yet. I may have had a smug look on my face the entire day.
- I am not a morning person. Why are we all Morning or Night people? Because I think I’m more like Middle of the Day. I’d lean Night, in the sense that I’d rather stay up late than get up early. But really, between the hours of 11 pm and 7:30ish am, I’d just rather be sleeping. And in the morning I need time to adjust to the idea of being awake.
- Yesterday I made some kind of ravioli casserole in the crockpot. I may never make regular ravioli again, because it was FANTASTIC. Here’s the recipe I started with. I added a can of mushrooms. And I used Chicken Herb ravioli. It received rave reviews from Captain America, who requested I make it again very soon.
- I’m going to eat some more Halloween candy while my children are at school.
- I am disappointed with my friends at Dr. Pepper. They made that stupid “It’s not for women” Dr. Pepper 10 commercial. Yes, I completely understand why. I totally get the marketing aspect. But I still think it’s dumb. I tried some of it, and I like it. But I don’t want to buy it because I don’t want to support their stupid marketing. Captain America thinks all of these drinks taste the same. I think he actually prefers…shhhh…Diet Pepsi. Poor guy. He never gets it because I am a buyer of Coca-Cola products. I don’t think he believes I can tell the difference between Diet Pepsi and Diet Coke. Only YESSIR I certainly could. I could also tell the difference between Diet Coke and Coke Zero. I happen to prefer Coke Zero. Perhaps a taste test is in order. Because I’m kind of a geek with nothing else to do, apparently.
More random at Stacy’s.