Well. I’m a little behind, I see. Not even a RTT for a couple weeks. I’m not sure I have anything interesting to say, but that doesn’t mean I won’t say it. I’ll be doing a little catch up this week, but in the meantime, here’s some random that isn’t enough for posts on their own:
- One of my favorite winter drinks is hot chocolate with a bit of cocoa chile blend sprinkled in. I mix it in with the mix before I add hot water. It gives the warming up from the hot chocolate a little extra boost.
- It’s strange to start listening to Christmas music and think about Christmas things without snow on the ground. But that is not a complaint. NO SIR OR MA’AM. Not a complaint in the least. I will gladly make do, because the snow will come. And it will stay. And every day without snow is a Christmas gift of its own.
- I recently made a chili casserole and PUT THE KIDNEY BEANS IN IT. Me. Who hates beans. You know what? It was kind of good. I’d make it again. Kidney beans seem to hold up better, and don’t get quite as pasty as I was thinking.
- Interestingly enough, what spurred my recent lack of blogging was a social media boot camp. I went to one, got behind, and haven’t caught up.
- I am stuck on Pinterest looking at craft ideas for Christmas. I like to mix in a little homemade when I can. I’m thinking of a moisturizing hand scrub for the girls’ teachers. And I’m thinking of making my own laundry soap. And I’m thinking of roughly a zillion other projects now. That I don’t have time for.
- Do you think this is the year I’ll send out a Christmas letter? I hope so. I doubt it.
Well. That was certainly random. More randomness at Stacy’s if you’re interested.