Hey there, Tuesday. Seems like it’s time for some random thoughts.
- We survived three weeks of summer school. It was touch and go at the end. I’m not sure who disliked it more by that time, the kids or me. But they do have some crafts to show for it. Hooray! I just stepped over a “belt” made of pop tabs stuck to masking tape.
- Then the plague hit.
- It started with Zoey. She threw up at 4 pm on a Friday, and a few more times after that. By Sunday I had it. Then I coughed for a week. So I went to the doctor. She gave me some awesome drugs that have really been doing the trick. Only, if I don’t take them, the cough is still there.
- Saturday Ella started throwing up. Nobody gets the flu like that poor kid. She’d been sick more than a dozen times between 6 am and noon. Combine the actual illness with her anxiety issues, and everything after that is just a recipe for disaster and panic. I mean, it’s Tuesday, she hasn’t been sick since noon on Saturday, and she’s STILL freaked out that she’s going to throw up again.
- I am still coughing, unless I take the drugs. Last night I tossed in a migraine just to spice things up a bit. I like to keep things fresh.
- My kids are not as impressed with the Olympics as they should be.
- Also, it is very hot here all the time, which is not how it’s supposed to be in Wisconsin.
I’m afraid that’s the best I can do right now. Here’s hoping it’s all a distant memory by next Tuesday.
More random at Stacy’s.