For today’s Friday Five, five of my favorite things Zoey says. Some of which I should correct her on, but they’re so cute.
- “Try not to catch me!” instead of “Try to catch me!”
- “Watch out for me!” instead of something polite like, “Excuse me.”
- She calls marshmallows “mushrooms.”
- She’s pretty sure Mickey Mouse’s dog is “Pludog,” or possibly “Bludog.”
- “Stop saying that!” Ok. This is not really a favorite, but it is pretty constant. Anytime someone tells her something she doesn’t want to hear, this is what we get.